| Updates & News:
- 11 august 2006 - An article about Graph Center has been added. See
- 11 august 2006 - An article about Graph Median has been added. See
- 16 july 2006 - An article about finding Shortest Paths between every pair of vertices has been added. See
- 23 september 2005 - An article about Eulerian Path/Circuit algorithm has been added. See
- 10 july 2005 - An article about Minimal Spanning Tree algorithm has been added. See
- 10 july 2005 - An article about Shortest Path algorithm has been added. See
- 13 june 2005 - Graph Magics 2.1 has been published !
A minor upgrade of Graph Magics has now been published. It offers the possibility to view graph representation and data at the same
time in 2 horizontally split windows. Chinese Postman Problem algorithm now works on any type of graphs. On mixed graphs it runs much
faster than other known algorithms.
Besides that some small bugs have been removed and the GUI has been improved.
Download it now.
- 25 april 2005 - Graph Magics 2.0 has been published !
At last the second version of Graph Magics has been published. It is much more powerful than the first version, having more tools and
Click here to find out more.
- 25 april 2005 - A page containing Practical Applications of algorithms has been added to the site
See it now.
- 25 april 2005 - A page containing brief descriptions of the majority of the algorithms available in Graph Magics has been added
See it now.
- 25 april 2005 - A Gallery has been added to the site
A Gallery containing a small collection of images of graphs created using this software has been added to the site. There you can mainly
see different applied algorithms and the ease with which graphs are built in Graph Magics.
See it now.
- Graph Magics 2.0 is going to appear very soon !
A new major version of Graph Magics is going to be published soon.
It will contain many new possibilities, among which: loops (self-edges), edges' flow capacities, a
table for editing weights and capacities values, brief algorithms' descriptions, algorithms' results written as text, grid
layout, zoom tool, cut/copy/paste, and others.
There will be also added 11 new algorithms to already existing 6; among them are
network flows, minimum cut, eulerian and hamiltonian
paths, and others.